I love this chic and very simple nail look from the Delpozo A/W 2015 show. It’s perfect for festive days and lazy girls like me. It takes only 5 minutes and is a real eye catcher during christmas season.
2. Take some small pieces of masking tape, nail striping tape or simple scotch tape and put them on your nails while leaving space for a thin stripe in the center of the nails.
3. Then apply one coat of gold nail polish. This can be any color and brand you like. I still have an old gold lacquer by Chanel but I didn’t use it this time. It’s a bit more subtle with the glitter only.
5. Let it dry for two minutes and then put another layer of gold glittery top coat on top. I used a rosé gold color with fine and bigger glitter flakes by Deborah Lippmann. It could also be any other brand you like.
4. Let it dry and then carefully remove the tapes from the nails.
5. Seal the finished look by applying a clear top coat over the entire nail. It gives some extra shine and the glitter will last longer.
Find all the products I like for this look in the gallery. The ring is by Margova Jewelry.